Friday 12 August 2011

New Things.

It has taken me some time.....let me tell you, to get out of holiday mode. To be honest I still want that lovely warm, positive holiday feeling and there's one suitcase I haven't unpacked yet. I think that's more down to laziness than wishful thinking though.

Any way to get me back into the swing of things this week I have made a number of small handmade items, as it is extremely satisfying to see results at the end of the day. Also if I sit around in a dream world I'll never have another holiday. It's time to be proactive!!!! Oh yes!!

 Here's what has kept me busy this week-

I sell buttons so I thought BUTTON BROOCHES! I know they're not original and that other crafty types make them but I needed that kick of satisfaction to get me out of my post-holiday gloom. So on this occasion I'm not beating myself up about originality!

These boys are big- a true statement!




Satisfaction guaranteed

Ribbon tying, gluing, sticking, sewing. All in a days work. 
Sewing, 
embellishing, crafting....
I enjoy making lovely things.
I have listed everything in my Handmade Textile shop
@ http://www.etsy.com/shop/onceinthenorth


1 comment:

  1. Great idea, these brooches look pretty :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete