Wednesday 21 September 2011

You can never have too many pom-poms!

I've spent the day gathering all my newly handmade textiles, in order to have a grand photo sesh and then start listing my creations in my Etsy shop.......I'm still on a bit of a drive although I am close to burn out. Any way as I was in the process of doing this one thing was made very clear to me- I have made many things with pom-poms recently.

Oh well!









I think these big pom-poms add a magical Christmassy/snowball touch. I think you should try it for yourself, they're very easy to attach!


I have also made some beautiful festive table runners- but I'm having a little difficulty taking good quality pictures. So you will have to wait to see them.

My bunting is now listed in my Etsy shop along with many other Christmassy items.


Oh I do love a big wad of pom-poms!!!!! Check these out here- http://www.etsy.com/shop/onceinthenorth2



Pom-poms, pom-poms, bunting, bunting- say them really fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment